Rusted Solutions Rust Remover Gel
The Gel is Re-usable, Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous and Non-Flammable.
The Rust Remover Gel will not damage good chrome, paint, rubber, plastic, gel coat or timber. It’s simple and safe to use in any location.
Simply cover the rusted area in the Rust Remover Gel and after a few hours the rust can be washed off.
Rusted Solutions Rust Remover Gel is non Hazardous, Australian Made, easy prep and clean up.
- Before & After
- Reviews (0)
Rusted Solutions Rust Remover Gel
The Gel is Re-usable, Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous and Non Flammable. The Rust Remover Gel will not damage good chrome, paint, rubber, plastic, gel coat or timber. It’s simple and safe to use in any location.
The Gel will remove rust from hard to access places and areas where you don’t want to cause damage to the surrounding area. The end result is clean, bare metal for proper surface preparation.
Rust Remover Gel will remove rust from surfaces within hours.
How to use rust remover gel
- Cover the rusted area with remover gel.
- In a few hours the remover gel will start changing colour.
- The area can then be scrubbed and lightly washed with water.
- The surface will then be clean of rust.
Coverage is around 1m2 for heavy rust but as the product is re-usable it can be transferred from one location to another depending on the amount of rust absorbed by the gel.
(Heavy rusting may need to be left covered in gel for a longer period)
Rust Remover Gel
Manufactured in Australia at Rusted Solutions in Brisbane since 2013.
Rust Remover Gel Instructions.
1. Remove any grease, dirt or loose rust before applying the Gel.
2. Make sure the item is dry before applying.
3. Cover the area to be de-rusted with a layer of Gel around 1-2 mm thick.
4. If using the product outdoors we recommend covering the Gel in plastic wrap to
avoid evaporation and/ or being washed away by rain.
5. When the Gel has stopped changing colour it has finished working. If the Gel turns
black it is exhausted and can be disposed of. If it is not black it can be used again so
place it into a new air tight container. Generally light rust takes up to 1 hour and
heavy rust around 3-4 hours.
6. Remove the Gel and wash the area thoroughly with a water pressure cleaner or water
and a stiff bristled brush.
7. If any rust remains repeat steps 2 through 5, even for the heaviest rust 2 applications
is generally enough.
Click here to download how to apply Rust Remover Gel
How effective is Rust Remover Gel?
We found some heavily rusted bike parts, we thought this was a fairly common problems and the results could be easily measured.
The gel was applied quite liberally to all surfaces especially the heavily rusted areas.
As the gel started removing the rust we needed to put a second application on some areas as it did start drying out. (This can be avoided by wrapping the Area in plastic wrap or put in an plastic bag) After several hours almost all of the rust had been removed.
We then gave it a quick scrub to remove any left over rust and washed it down with water. Obviously some of the rust had damaged the chrome beyond repair but the rust was successfully removed. Overall we found the gel very easy to use and the rust was successfully removed!
Rusted bike parts before using remover gel.
Covering the rusted bike parts with remover gel.
All rust was successfully removed.
Click Here to view the Rust Remover Gel SDS