How to flush a radiator with RMI25
One of the easiest things to do when your noticing signs of overheating is to look at the cooling system. Your radiator and cooling system play a very important role when it comes to keeping vehicle operating temperatures down and so does knowing how to flush a radiator with RMI25
Flushing out a corroded & restricted radiator doesn’t have to be a complex operation, in most cases knowing how to flush a radiator is as simple as adding RMI-25 Cooling System Treatment.
RMI-25 is a very effective radiator and coolant system flush. Its unique formula acts by removing all the unwanted deposits that form in the radiator, water pump, hoses, water jackets and other parts. Adding the RMI-25 into the radiator, and it will rapidly clean as you drive. This comprehensive cleaner effectively breaks down scale, corrosion, dirt and residues from previous coolants. Restoring cleanliness to the entire cooling system.
How to flush a radiator in 3 easy steps.
- Add RMI-25 to you vehicles radiator. (RMI is compatible with all types of coolants and vehicles)
- Drive the vehicle as per normal. The RMI-25 will circulate around the radiator and engine block dissolving all unwanted contaminates.
- Periodically check you overflow canister, these deposits once dissolved will then float to the overflow reservoir, where they can be removed with a simple flush out.
Not only does the RMI-25 successfully flush the entire cooling system and free stuck thermostats but its unique formulation makes it the ultimate coolant replacement. That’s right, once the RMI-25 has been added to the radiator you no longer need to add glycol. (unless you require anti-freeze)
RMI25 the perfect coolant replacement
- Non-toxic and biodegradable (unlike conventional glycol type coolants)
- Superior glycol replacement.
- RMI-25 is a “water wetter”, so engines do run cooler.
- Superior protection for aluminium, iron, solder, rubber, plastic, in fact all materials.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Lubricates and keeps hoses and seals pliable for longer life.
- Prevent radiator blockages from reforming.
- Prolongs water pump life.
- Stops electrolysis and minimizes cavitation erosion.
These hoses were taken from a vehicle that had used RMI25 cooling system treatment and water as the only coolant source. Hoses have completed 300,000kms. Once inspected, it was evident that all hoses were in very good condition. No hardening, splits or delamination, all hoses were able to be reused if needed thanks to running RMI-25.
For further information on how to flush a radiator with RMI25 contact us on 07 33766188