Xtroll Rust Conqueror
Stop rust easily with Xtroll Rust Conqueror.
Xtroll Rust Conqueror is designed to prevent, treat and stop rust! Minimal preparation is required. Xtroll Rust Conqueror can be applied directly to rusted surfaces or used as a rust preventative by brush, spray gun, misting bottle or even a rag. Xtroll Rust Conqueror is one of the most versatile rust treatment products around. It will prime, seal and protect a wide range of materials.
This stop rust paint is perfect for a wide range of metal surfaces (iron, steel, aluminum, galvanized, brass, painted surfaces, etc)
How does Xtroll work as a rust prevention paint?
Xtroll Rust Conqueror dries to a hard wearing, non-tacky, varnish like clear finish. It can be added directly to badly rusted areas to prevent further corrosion, is non-toxic and very safe to handle
It’s an excellent anti rust penetrant that totally stops further rusting.
- Just apply it at intervals until rust takes on a gloss finish.
- Once dry, it can then be painted over where required.
Unlike other off-the-shelf rust treatments, Xtroll does not need hours of methodical preparation. As you’ll see in our video below, Xtroll’s high coverage rate makes it a low-cost solution to all your rust and corrosion problems.
How does Xtroll stop existing Rust?
When applying to rusted surfaces, the Xtroll will penetrate the rusted area, successfully absorbing into the rust and sealing the area. This ensures A non-porous finish effectively prevents further rusting, totally preventing oxygen and moisture from contacting the rusted surfaces.
Step 1 Where possible remove heavily rusted flakes
Step 2 Apply Xtroll to the effected area (heavily rusted areas may take a second coat / or until fully penetrated.)
Step 3 Once dried the Rust has been stopped and can be primed and painted over
Xtroll Rust Conqueror 1 Litre will treat up to 30 square meters
Preventing rust is easy with no over complicated preparation requirements
- Dries to a hard wearing varnish like finish, that is dry (non-tacky), and flexible.
- Leaves a barrier that’s highly resistant to acids and chemicals
- When welding is necessary, there are no toxic fumes
- Primes, seals and penetrates a wide range of material surfaces
- Needs little preparation
- Suitable for all metals & other materials
- Coverage up to 30sq m/Litre (by brush, spray, roller, etc)
- Excellent UV resistance
- Smooth finish acts as a mud repellent to make cleaning easier
- Can be painted over if required
- Environmentally safe product (organic based)
- Australian made and owned
For more information, or to order online, click here.