Fuel Economy Calculator
How to check the fuel economy of your vehicle with a fuel calculator.
Has your fuel economy gradually declined? You’re no longer getting the travel distance you used to get when you vehicle was new? Or maybe you just don’t know how economical your vehicle really is?
Sometimes just relying on the dashboard trip computer can be largely inaccurate when measuring your fuel use and kilometres travelled. Our easy-to-use fuel economy calculator will give you an accurate reading.
By calculating the avaerge litres of fuel used per 100km (L/100Km)
How to use the Fuel Calculator
- Insert how many kilometres / the distance you have travelled.
- Insert how many litres of fuel you have used.
Improving your vehicle’s fuel economy can be as simple as:
- Avoiding heavy acceleration and sensible driving
- Checking tyre pressures
- Removing excessive weight
Or your engine many need some attention, due to the engine and specific parts not running correctly.
Poor economy can be directly linked to:
- Dirty or worn injectors
- Soot and carbon build up
- Blocked Turbo’s and DPF filters
- Oil sludge / oil pressure problems
- Missed services and oil changes
- Engine / tyre modifications
Using a good quality fuel additive like CRD Full Enhancer and FTC Decarbonizer can help restore your fuel economy.
CRD Fuel Enhancer – Fuel Cleaner Additive for Diesel EnginesFrom $59.00 incl. GST
Main-products, Our Products
Flushing Oil Concentrate for Diesel and Petrol EnginesFrom $115.00 incl. GST